Talk

Advanced search

Tiling costs

(5 Posts)
HexBramble Fri 05-Jun-15 18:25:24

I have a tiny bathroom so I'm toying with the idea of ripping out the bath and asking for a shower/wet room only. The tiles in there are awful and I'd like to te-tile. I'm trying to figure out prices. My bathroom is 5.5 ft x 7.5 ft. Does anyone know how much it would cost to
Tile this small surface?

lalalonglegs Fri 05-Jun-15 18:49:57

Do you mean getting a tiler in? In London, you would be looking at about £20 per sq m plus materials if you're going for reasonable large tiles - much more if you want something small and fiddly or if the room has lots of irregular walls that will mean extra cutting. Tiling makes a huge difference and you can get some nice tiles for not much money but the cost of the tiler (and the adhesive - why does that cost so much?) really run up the price.

HexBramble Fri 05-Jun-15 19:03:12

Yes Lala, I meant getting a tiler in. Thanks for the info. I think a stud wall would need erecting too, but essentially it's all in a tiny space. It's the worst room in the house confused

LovelyBranches Fri 12-Jun-15 22:15:22

I'm having tiling work done next week and I'm paying £20 per sq m.

HexBramble Sat 13-Jun-15 06:38:35

Thanks Lovely!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now