Talk

Advanced search

Great furniture websites to recommend?

(10 Posts)
ItsRainingInBaltimore Tue 19-May-15 09:48:54

I am relocating soon over quite a long distance and due to some time constraints over the summer I am trying to furnish my new house pretty much from scratch over the internet. This is because by the time I am in situ I will need it and cannot be waiting three months for made to order delivery times etc. But I am seriously struggling to find decent websites with quick turnarounds other than IKEA and John Lewis!

Any recommendations please? I've chosen sofas from IKEA but I need rugs, a coffee table, a media unit, chests of drawers etc, and I am trying to avoid it ending up like a room set straight out of the IKEA catalogue!

Any nice linkies please?

Monica101 Tue 19-May-15 14:59:28

Habitat can have some nice stuff in, along the same lines as John Lewis.

Bostonpj Thu 21-May-15 18:54:57

Oak Furniture Warehouse - I ordered a console table for our hallway. They were reasonably priced for solid wood, I was kept informed about delivery and given a 2 hour window on the day it arrived. I was really pleased and love the table. Some of their furnace is a little confused but worth a look IMO.

Bostonpj Thu 21-May-15 18:56:01

Oakfurnitureland! blush

anotherdayanothername1 Thu 21-May-15 18:58:04

Graham and green
Rocket st George
Cox and cox
House of Hackney
Skandium
Made.com
Sofa.com
Liberty

all do nice stuff

ItsRainingInBaltimore Thu 21-May-15 19:01:52

Brilliant, will have a look at all of those, thanks.

anotherdayanothername1 Thu 21-May-15 19:02:57

Sorry, should have said - some items will be more bespoke of course but some stuff will be ready to go on next day delivery. So will vary by item smile

Noobie2011 Tue 26-May-15 21:39:18

www.littlesnug.com do bespoke kitchen tables - quick turnaround considering, v reasonable price. Some other lovely bits and bobs as well!!

Good luck with the relocation.

vinyard68 Mon 01-Jun-15 20:52:31

Bluesuntree and Maisons due Monde have nice stuff, delivery times vary very much by item.

vinyard68 Mon 01-Jun-15 20:53:43

That should be Maisons du Monde

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now