Talk

Advanced search

Kitchen help

(4 Posts)
mrsgiggle Sat 14-Feb-15 19:25:51

I need to some kitchen advice!

We are having a kitchen redecoration session. I cant afford to chznge the units in there just yet, as we have not long moved and the house is stuck in a 1980,s timezone!

We are having the kitchen and utility replasted and the doors in the utility changed.

The cupboards are good quality in the kitchen although dated, but a change to modern handles should make them loom better.

I need help on what to put by the cooker instead of the green tiles!! The other tiles arent too bad, they are cream.

Going to paint walls, off white.

melomal Mon 16-Feb-15 09:14:51

If you're looking to take a step away from tiles then I'd consider the potential for a glass splashback. Super easy to clean, looks modern and more importantly it's completely customisable in terms of colour.

Certainly worth having a look at that as an option however I'm not too sure on the supply side of things as glass worktops/splashbacks are yet to take off.

Quitelikely Mon 16-Feb-15 09:16:59

You can get a stanless steel splash back. Or any colour for that matter. Just google and you will see the choice.

mrsgiggle Mon 16-Feb-15 11:37:05

Thanks, had thought of a splashback, just debating as to whether to take all tiles off and just keep the splashback by the cooker

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: