Advanced search

Children's rugs for reasonable price?

(8 Posts)
HoolyHooly Fri 30-Jan-15 19:42:11

Does anyone know where I might get some rugs for my children's rooms, have a boy and a girl and they both like bright colours and cars...wanted something cute, they are both toddlers. Everything I see seems to be soooo expensive. Thank you!

in2theblues Fri 30-Jan-15 19:46:45

I got a gorgeous, brand new, elephant wall hanging from indicraft on ebay. It was about 16 quid. Elephant represents wisdom and strength.

CheshireSplat Sat 31-Jan-15 08:59:41

Absolutely not what you were looking for but after I struggled with the same problem, I ended up buying a fake sheepskin rug. I had one as a child and loved how cosy it was. The one I've just bought was from IKEA for £10. Dunelm have the in different colours - not sure of the price though.

HoolyHooly Sat 31-Jan-15 10:21:40

Thanks. Still looking...really want car rugs so will keep searching. Any other recs would be great.

Madcats Sun 01-Feb-15 19:18:08

They have changed the colours since we bought them, but these circular rugs work really well in DD's room (I got the idea from a National Trust kids education area).. She has a beige carpet, so we have 5 rugs are strategically placed!

Or maybe the kids rugs range?

There seem to be quite a few people around who buy from IKEA to sell elsewhere without the hefty delivery charges.

Mouthfulofquiz Sun 01-Feb-15 19:26:36

Why not find somewhere that whips the edges of carpet to make rugs? You could find some childrens carpet and then take an offcut - very cheap. I had a plain rug made 180x190cm made out of a piece of carpet, and I think it cost me approx £26.

sanfairyanne Sun 01-Feb-15 19:31:11

cant beat ikea smile

Kittykatmacbill Mon 02-Feb-15 16:54:03

Not really that cheap but try these

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now