Talk

Advanced search

Unusual bedlinen

(5 Posts)
33goingon64 Tue 27-Jan-15 17:26:34

I saw some amazing bed linen in a designer shop in Hong Kong and wish I'd bought it (they don't seem to do their full range online). It was a repeat pattern of an old Chinese street scene - black on white - like an old photograph. I am tired of plain bed linen but don't want anything folksy or hotchpotch - there must be some funky designs out there which would look amazing in an otherwise plain room. Needs to be good quality too so probably not Ikea.

Fairylea Tue 27-Jan-15 17:28:07

I was going to say George at Asda do some very funky and fashionable ones but then I saw you wanted quality.... hmmm!!

Devora Wed 28-Jan-15 02:13:08

'Good quality' moves outside my area of expertise, I'm afraid grin. Now, if ever you are down on your luck and want budget suggestions, I'm your woman...

Delphine31 Wed 28-Jan-15 02:22:40

My most recent bed linen purchase is a Designers Guild set. The pattern and colours are bold. Quality is good - 100% high thread count cotton. My other set is also Designers Guild too and even after five years of fairly constant use and washing at 60 degrees it's still in nice condition.

My bedroom is fairly plain, decorated in a very pale greyish blue so needs colourful bedding. People often comment on it and ask where I got it.

33goingon64 Wed 28-Jan-15 17:10:55

Thanks for the suggestions. DG does look lovely and I actually like the Asda designs too!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: