Talk

Advanced search

Brampton Interiors St ALBANS kitchen designer

(1 Post)
allypally4848 Sun 25-Jan-15 22:02:48

Hi Everyone , I have recently had a kitchen design done by a company in St Albans called Brampton Interiors and its great but just wondering if anyone has had any experience with them? I have been reccomended by my sister who has lived locally for a long time and has had a gorgeous kitchen fitted by them but its of an old style I want something more modern and they definitely showed that in the design and showroom but just wondering has anyone used them or heard any reviews ? Initially we were going to use John Lewis or poggenpohl (based on well know reputation/big companies etc) but we were not at all impressed with either design. The service seems to be great (we met with a young female designer who was fabulous and super duper creative) and the price is as we would expect so any reviews would be a help. Also if anyone has had a kitchen by them would be great if we could meet up so I could have a look ? I live not far from morrisonswine.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: