Advanced search

Farrow & Ball consultant

(8 Posts)
vinoandbrie Sun 28-Dec-14 22:31:52

Has anyone gone for the consultant service offered by F&B?

They come to your house, suggest paint / wallpaper for a max of four rooms, it takes an hour. Cost £175.

I'm keen, but would like to know if anyone has used this service, and if so would you recommend?

PartyFops Sun 28-Dec-14 22:40:30

I would want some kind of colour guru for that money!

You would probably get some kind of minimum wage slave who has been on a training course. gringrin

Greencheese Mon 29-Dec-14 20:04:08

I just went into Farrow and Ball early on a Sunday morning armed with photos of my house and they were really helpful and gave me loads of advice. . I'd rather save the £175 for the decorating personally.

McMW Mon 29-Dec-14 20:09:34

pinterest is your friend.

iklboo Mon 29-Dec-14 20:15:05

I'd want him to bloody decorate it himself for £175!! grin

MuscatBouschet Thu 01-Jan-15 22:35:10

I'd also like to know about their colour consultants. It is a lot of money for only 4 rooms so I may end up just going in for advice.

vinoandbrie Wed 07-Jan-15 22:32:25

I had it done! I was very impressed and happy with the consultation, and with the follow up. Just thought I'd post in case anyone might be interested in feedback.

NathalieM Fri 16-Jan-15 16:48:38

I have heard of this service and would love to try it if it is worth it? I would be interested to know.

Currently I just look for inspiration on pinterest and Plus Fabrics & Papers stock Farrow and Ball so I always look at their inspiration bits (, may be worth a look if you don't fancy paying!

Nat xo

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now