Advanced search

Kitchen wall shelf unit with drawers?

(1 Post)
Lagoonablue Thu 04-Dec-14 19:28:43

Hi I have seen but now can't find, a shakerish style kitchen wall shelf unit with square draws underneath. It's not deep.

Anyone seen anything that fits the bill?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now