Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

What colour walls with these tiles?

(10 Posts)
Greencheese Thu 04-Dec-14 16:45:02

i love these Henley tiles, I'm leaning towards the Henley Cool ones for our hall. But what colour walls? It's a period property.

Any thoughts? Thanks.

www.toppstiles.co.uk/range384/page1/Henley.html

atticusclaw Thu 04-Dec-14 22:41:05

I'd pick a soft grey a few shades lighter than the grey of the tiles but the same tone.

burnishedsilver Fri 05-Dec-14 08:09:29

Something from the blue/grey section here

www.duluxtradepaintexpert.co.uk/colours/collections/heritage

Maybe boathouse blue.

lurkingmurking Fri 05-Dec-14 08:11:13

I've just done these exact tiles in our bathroom and have gone for dulux imperial blue 2 on the walls - it looks amazing

Greencheese Fri 05-Dec-14 21:15:40

Thanks. Some great ideas, love that boathouse blue. Think I'll go and get a few testers. I love these tiles, so pleased I found them!

FamiliesShareGerms Fri 05-Dec-14 21:18:55

Henley Cool looks lovely with a duck egg blue - sounds like it doesn't work but it does

Buy your tiles through Quidco for extra savings wink

Greencheese Fri 05-Dec-14 22:27:42

I didn't even think of quidco! Thanks for that! And I do love duck egg blue.

Eastwickwitch Sat 06-Dec-14 19:30:07

I think I'd go for a stoney coloured white. Maybe F&B Skimming Stone or I think theres a Dulux Walnut. Off white skirtings.

FamiliesShareGerms Sun 07-Dec-14 08:52:04

Hang on - I got it wrong!! I saw my friend's floor / walls yesterday - it was supposed to be duck egg blue, but her DH bought a light, sagey green and it looks lovely.

The white-ish bit is very cool - if you had that on the walls you would have to have a very sunny aspect to stop it being chilly

Greencheese Sun 07-Dec-14 20:19:52

I was looking at skimming stone, that's nice. I've been to collect the tiles today so I think I'll leave one in the hall to see how it looks in the light.

Yes you are right I don't it being too cold!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now