Talk

Advanced search

What colour of tiles for conservatory floor.

(4 Posts)
deraila Wed 03-Dec-14 14:52:03

Hi, some inspiration or advice on tiling.

Wood frame conservatory painted white on the inside frames.

Ive picked wall colour already (its paint I was going to use in the kitchen but then decided on white, so going spare to be used up) www.ecospaints.com/Ecos-ColCard.pdf Celadon green from the Cotswolds colour group. Its a sage-y soft limey green. So country vintagey I think?

Our conservatory furniture is like this, pleasant but not very exciting but i love: www.amazon.co.uk/Wicker-Rattan-Bedroom-Colour-Cushion/dp/B00IZCJDD0

The kitchen floor is oak-y and most flooring in our house is wood. The conserv is off the kitchen.

I cant decide on a brown porcelain www.tilechoice.co.uk/mayfair-noce.htmlor mid grey porcelain www.tilechoice.co.uk/tile-ranges/mantle-range/mantle-light-grey-relief.html.

I love the grey but wonder if brown would blend in better or if it even matters.

Any thought or am i over thinking this?!

deraila Wed 03-Dec-14 14:53:00

www.tilechoice.co.uk/mayfair-noce.html

MuscatBouschet Sat 06-Dec-14 22:27:13

The brown one would go far better with all that warm wood, wicker and the very soft walls.

Don't make the tiles too dark - they can get hot in a conservatory in summer!

deraila Thu 11-Dec-14 18:36:43

thank you muscat. i had a hunch it would but i still love the grey. any one else with thoughts on my sage green walls with brown or grey tiles?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now