Talk

Advanced search

Ikea Isunda grey sofa, what curtains would look best?

(6 Posts)
ilovehotsauce Sat 15-Nov-14 10:46:07

We are buying the kivik isunda grey sofa from ikea and have no idea what curtains would look nice the room will be painted white and will have a fluffy dark grey rug(can't have another white/cream rug dd has completely destroyed it!) Any ideas would be great I'm completely lost all the rooms i like in pintrest don't have curtains!

ilovehotsauce Sat 15-Nov-14 12:09:34

Anyone?

craftysewer Thu 20-Nov-14 23:26:38

Are you wanting to stay reasonably neutral? A cottage we stayed in recently had plain linen curtains, you could go for a toning grey or if you want something with a bit of colour to liven it up a bit, what about checking out the curtains at Ikea. Most colours go with grey, so really it's comes down to personal choice and whether you will change them regularly i.e. summer/winter or they will have to stay up a long time

LadyRubyPenhaligon Wed 26-Nov-14 22:52:29

We have that sofa in the kids playroom and have some eyelet curtains from Next I think they are called teal check or soft teal check.

smartshopper1 Thu 04-Dec-14 19:17:51

Message deleted by MNHQ. Here's a link to our Talk Guidelines.

burnishedsilver Sat 06-Dec-14 08:55:16

I have an isunda grey armchair with a plum coloured cushion and throw. The colours work well together. Duckegg would also work.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now