Advanced search

What's this furniture called?

(14 Posts)
Eastwickwitch Thu 06-Nov-14 20:52:33

A fabric covered stool with sides, goes at the end of the bed? Every posh bedroom on houzz has one.
Tried ottoman, footstool, chaise but not quite right.

LuckyLopez Thu 06-Nov-14 20:53:34

Blanket box?

Eastwickwitch Thu 06-Nov-14 20:56:48

Like this without the glitz

SconeRhymesWithGone Thu 06-Nov-14 21:02:34

I would call that an upholstered bench, but I am American.

Eastwickwitch Thu 06-Nov-14 21:06:33

I hope you have one Scone because all the Pinterest bedrooms I've collected are in the US. Maybe it's a law? grin

LuckyLopez Thu 06-Nov-14 21:09:38

Oh sorry I got the wrong end of the stick. Thinking of the wrong thing.

educationrocks1 Thu 06-Nov-14 21:11:48

Chaise longue.

educationrocks1 Thu 06-Nov-14 21:13:07

Oh I see you've already tried Chaise, which is odd because that's certainly what it looks like.

Eastwickwitch Thu 06-Nov-14 21:16:25

I've found some on Laura Ashley. They're listed under Chaise but call them Upholstered Bench so you're both right.
I never knew.

SconeRhymesWithGone Thu 06-Nov-14 21:20:17

I do have one; it's actually two shorter ones that fit together. It's where we keep most of our clothes dump the clean laundry before putting it away.

burnishedsilver Thu 06-Nov-14 22:32:47

I think its a chaise stool rather than a chaise longue........I'm off to check Google.

burnishedsilver Thu 06-Nov-14 22:33:43

Yep. It's a chaise stool.

Tyranasaurus Fri 07-Nov-14 06:30:30

I've seen similar sold as a 'window seat'

Eastwickwitch Fri 07-Nov-14 07:07:47

Chaise stool, I'm impressed burnished smile

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: