Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Warmer version of F&B Clunch?

(9 Posts)
ilovespaint Mon 27-Oct-14 13:45:06

I redecorated our boxroom in F&B clunch, ready to be DD's new bedroom. She has bedding/curtains etc in a dusty pink shade which went well with clunch in her previous room.

But the new room looks really 'cold' and the clunch looks a bit greyish (it's a west facing room without much natural light - her old room was south facing with big windows).

I don't think anything too yellowy would go well with the pink - any suggestions of a warmer colour that wouldn't make it look like she was in a giant neapolitan ice-cream??

inconceivableme Fri 31-Oct-14 00:11:15

Clunch? What an awful name?!

BOFster Fri 31-Oct-14 00:14:50

Apparently this warms it up a treat.

smellycandles Fri 31-Oct-14 00:25:46

Clunch! gringringrin

YesIcan Fri 31-Oct-14 00:32:08

Oh dear OP. There are always idiots.
Sorry no wisdom to help about the paint - when all her pink stuff goes in, it might be nice

smellycandles Fri 31-Oct-14 00:40:19

Sorry OP, but what a silly name!

What about more grey - velvet soft furnishings?

Or a few more bright colours? www.grahamandgreen.co.uk/felt-gypsy-cushions

And coloured or warm white lights? Or light? m.johnlewis.com/mt/www.johnlewis.com/white-rabbit-children's-lamp/p151200?un_jtt_v_pdp=yes&un_jtt_v_from_product=un_product_1#page_loaded

inconceivableme Fri 31-Oct-14 08:10:55

Yes, the idiots are F&B calling a paint Clunch. Right, Yes?

scarlettsmummy2 Fri 31-Oct-14 08:15:51

Could be worse, could be 'dead salmon'.

Greenrememberedhills Fri 31-Oct-14 09:14:43

I like fired earth paint. Almost certainly you would find a colour there. FE colours are less grey than FB.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now