Loose Covers for Ikea Sofas

(12 Posts)
WhenWillISeeYouAgain Sun 07-Sep-14 15:30:03

Hi, has anyone used either Ikuva or Soferia, to buy new covers for their Ikea furniture, at all?

They seem to have lovely fabrics at very reasonable prices smile and I have a Klippan that needs new covers...

Optimist1 Sun 07-Sep-14 16:29:49

Not sofas, but I have bought new covers for Ekktorp Tullsta chairs; they're well made and wash very well too. HTH

WhenWillISeeYouAgain Sun 07-Sep-14 20:08:59

Optimist1

Which company did you buy them from, please?

SpikesGirl Mon 08-Sep-14 14:30:36

I used Ikuva for tub chair and dining room chairs. They are lovely. Haven't washed them yet.

TerrifiedMothertobe Wed 10-Sep-14 15:12:54

I have just got a new ektorp cover from dektoria. Absolutely chuffed.

WhenWillISeeYouAgain Wed 10-Sep-14 20:47:34

Thanks all, I can't find Dektoria though?

WhenWillISeeYouAgain Wed 10-Sep-14 20:49:49

Oh! Found it, I think. Is it Dekoria?

TerrifiedMothertobe Wed 10-Sep-14 22:33:01

Yes! Sorry for the bad spelling. Beautifully made covers, I didn't bother with a sample, ut was still chuffed. Willcuse them again. Had many complements on our new/ old sofa!

canutesauntie Wed 10-Sep-14 22:42:46

Bemz do covers for most Ikea furniture, including Klippan. I bought a cover for a jennylund chair which was decent quality and perked up an old chair no end

rosieposey Wed 10-Sep-14 22:44:43

I have used Ikuva and Dektoria - both amazing and both wash really well - i buy new ones nearly every year when i get bored.

overthemill Mon 15-Sep-14 12:52:27

if you've used both IKUVA and DEKORIA, is there one you prefer? Dekoria look to be a little bit more expensive And has no one used SOFERIA?

I love the look of BEMZ fabrics but they are much more expensive aren't they?

futureme Tue 20-Oct-15 14:41:59

Bumping another zombie thread -

WE're thinking of using Soferia - did you use them in the end?

Is 100% polyester ok... (presumably more durable/washable with small people.)

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now