Talk

Advanced search

Loose Covers for Ikea Sofas

(12 Posts)
WhenWillISeeYouAgain Sun 07-Sep-14 15:30:03

Hi, has anyone used either Ikuva or Soferia, to buy new covers for their Ikea furniture, at all?

They seem to have lovely fabrics at very reasonable prices smile and I have a Klippan that needs new covers...

Optimist1 Sun 07-Sep-14 16:29:49

Not sofas, but I have bought new covers for Ekktorp Tullsta chairs; they're well made and wash very well too. HTH

WhenWillISeeYouAgain Sun 07-Sep-14 20:08:59

Optimist1

Which company did you buy them from, please?

SpikesGirl Mon 08-Sep-14 14:30:36

I used Ikuva for tub chair and dining room chairs. They are lovely. Haven't washed them yet.

TerrifiedMothertobe Wed 10-Sep-14 15:12:54

I have just got a new ektorp cover from dektoria. Absolutely chuffed.

WhenWillISeeYouAgain Wed 10-Sep-14 20:47:34

Thanks all, I can't find Dektoria though?

WhenWillISeeYouAgain Wed 10-Sep-14 20:49:49

Oh! Found it, I think. Is it Dekoria?

TerrifiedMothertobe Wed 10-Sep-14 22:33:01

Yes! Sorry for the bad spelling. Beautifully made covers, I didn't bother with a sample, ut was still chuffed. Willcuse them again. Had many complements on our new/ old sofa!

canutesauntie Wed 10-Sep-14 22:42:46

Bemz do covers for most Ikea furniture, including Klippan. I bought a cover for a jennylund chair which was decent quality and perked up an old chair no end

rosieposey Wed 10-Sep-14 22:44:43

I have used Ikuva and Dektoria - both amazing and both wash really well - i buy new ones nearly every year when i get bored.

overthemill Mon 15-Sep-14 12:52:27

if you've used both IKUVA and DEKORIA, is there one you prefer? Dekoria look to be a little bit more expensive And has no one used SOFERIA?

I love the look of BEMZ fabrics but they are much more expensive aren't they?

futureme Tue 20-Oct-15 14:41:59

Bumping another zombie thread -

WE're thinking of using Soferia - did you use them in the end?

Is 100% polyester ok... (presumably more durable/washable with small people.)

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: