Talk

Advanced search

Sofa sofa

(4 Posts)
LadyMacbethWasMisunderstood Sun 22-Jun-14 05:23:18

We need to buy 2 new sofas. I'm considering buying from Sofa Sofa but am concerned as we can't sit on them first and try for comfort.

Anyone got one? Is it comfortable?

Pancakeflipper Sun 22-Jun-14 16:29:08

I got a chair for my kitchen. It is very cosy. Can get both children and the cat sat in it. Had it for over 18months now.

It's got loose covers that have washed well but mine always has throws over it due to the cat thinking it belongs to him. Seems to be made well and it is used every day.

Does need the back cushion puffing up.

Had an issue with their delivery. There was no option for delivery dates - they told me when they were coming. Then on the day (that I took off from work) phoned to say they had dropped it, broken it. So had to rearrange another date and they were not apologetic nor tried to fit in with my schedule. I found that annoying, but I like good customer service.

Would probably buy from them again.

LadyMacbethWasMisunderstood Mon 23-Jun-14 21:19:15

Thank you.

I would love a kitchen chair for our cat!

cazzab777 Wed 21-Oct-15 21:06:11

I would never buy from them again, ever. The covers shrunk after a 30 degree wash and the zip broke after first wash (six months in). I sent photos the "after sales customer service" was the worst experience ever. They refused to engage with me and only offered to take the sofa (yep, whole sofas away) for an investigation. No replacement - to timescale. I asked to talk to them as it was the covers and they turn up one day and try and take away the sofa without any consent or agreement. Shockingly bad .

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now