Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

interior designers - finishing touches

(3 Posts)
wantsleepnow Fri 07-Mar-14 23:04:03

My parents have been redecorating their living room forever and have now completely lost touch with what they ever wanted. They make decisions about each piece of furniture, colour, fabric etc completely separately and as a result there is no consistent 'look'. Mum in particular is quite down about it and doesn't have a clue how to finish things off.

Could anyone recommend an interior designer (that covers Herts.) that might be able to make some suggestions as to how to pull it all together?

MarianTed Fri 14-Mar-14 00:14:35

I have an interior designer (actually two women ) who have done some rooms in my last house and all of the rooms in my current house. I trust them. They do not have a "house style" they are more about what do you want and helping you do that. I think they have had a job in Herts before . I will PM you with website. They do big jobs (ie entire renovation type stuff) , but also I believe they have done what you are looking for which is the "pulling together " type job. This is a genuine recommendation. They are BTW lovely people to work with .

cottonmoon Fri 21-Mar-14 10:53:48

Message deleted by MNHQ. Here's a link to our Talk Guidelines.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now