Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Bright beautiful wallpaper search

(12 Posts)
Scarbella2 Wed 05-Mar-14 16:01:11

I was hoping someone could help me. My sitting room is currently a dark and dreery place. I have one feature wall wallpapered in a brown/ pewter type design. It's a lovely wallpaper but unfortunately does nothing for the room.
So with spring here I am hoping to reprint and re wallpaper! I am looking for a beautiful paper which brightens up the room. I have always liked duck egg blue so am kinda thinking along these lines. Although it is a long flat wall so I really want something sublte.
Did anyone see any nice wallpaper which may suit ???

hootloop Wed 05-Mar-14 16:04:40

www.lancashirewallpaper.co.uk/wallpaper/2631/paradise-hot-pastel/crown-wallcoverings

I have that it's not exactly subtle but it is really nice.

ThonHoor Wed 05-Mar-14 16:06:27

I've just bought this and it's gorgeous.

ggirl Wed 05-Mar-14 16:33:54

this

loads of lovely ones

TheFutureSupremeRulersMum Wed 05-Mar-14 16:42:01

this

or

this

Scarbella2 Wed 05-Mar-14 16:43:54

Hoot loop and thon those are gorgeous but possibly too not as subtle as I was imagining. Ggirl that first Laura ashley one is one my list already - it's a beauty!
I will have to get to a shop to see it in real life.
Do you think a whole wall of it would be nice?
Thanks guys for the replies

Scarbella2 Wed 05-Mar-14 16:48:28

The future that first one is amazing but it's unreal pricey, was hoping to for low budget with a high end look iykwim!!!!
Not easy to do, I know

TheFutureSupremeRulersMum Wed 05-Mar-14 16:50:45

Sorry, I didn't look at the prices blush

Scarbella2 Wed 05-Mar-14 16:52:37

Haha we can only dream .....

TheFutureSupremeRulersMum Wed 05-Mar-14 17:01:00

This is £38 per roll or with colours reversed

Othello Teal £17 per roll

Stansie Teal £11 per roll

TheFutureSupremeRulersMum Wed 05-Mar-14 17:06:47

This one could be really nice but they don't show what it would look like on a wall unfortunately.

Scarbella2 Wed 05-Mar-14 21:01:05

Mmm I have a lot of thinking to do. Thanks everyone for helping me out- I really appreciate if, just need to make some decisions now!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now