Advanced search

Chrome edge strap? I think they are called???

(1 Post)
Karbea Fri 07-Feb-14 18:19:35

Anyone know where I can buy the chrome guard thingies as pictured on the corners here?

Thank you!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: