Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

I want a (preferably pink) rug - where to go?

(6 Posts)
SvetlanaKirilenko Thu 16-May-13 21:20:52

Am decorating front room, Farrow & Ball old white on walls, dark wood floors, green sofa, blue and grey chairs, several pink cushions...but it needs a nice cosy rug.

Was thinking pink would go well with green sofa and blue chair and cushions, house is old so I fancy something a bit quirky with a pattern. Top of budget is £400.

Has anyone got any suggestions for where I could look for rugs? Would pink go well with the other colours?

Am clueless, rubbish at picturing stuff in my head so don't know where to start looking...thanks for any help at all smile

MumtoLaura Thu 16-May-13 21:27:34

Just bought dd a lovely pink rug from dunelm.

SvetlanaKirilenko Thu 16-May-13 21:40:28

Thank you, I have had a look on their website I do like this one but it is too dark I think for a dark brown wood floor. Something like this in a paler colour would be gorgeous though.

Would love more suggestions!

SilverSixpence Thu 16-May-13 22:06:03

Woven ground is good for rugs, you can search by colour. Also try Zara Home, Habitat, D

SilverSixpence Thu 16-May-13 22:06:50

Designers guild, heals (depending on budget)

I had a rug obsession for a while smile

SvetlanaKirilenko Fri 17-May-13 10:56:38

SilverSixpence you are cruel directing me to Designers Guild when my budget is £400 tops, it has some beautiful rugs for a grand envy

I think next week I will brave west London and visit Woven Ground and DG in the flesh.

Thanks for all the suggestions, if anyone has any more I would be most grateful!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now