Advanced search

Window transformation - this could be naff

(4 Posts)
QuizTeamAguilera Sat 20-Apr-13 22:30:41

I mean the self adhesive tape, that you stick to the glass to make square panes.

I think I might be looking for something that doesn't exist.

iPadTypo Sat 20-Apr-13 22:25:02

Do you mean that black stuff? Then you painted in between?

If so, I think I know what you me an but can't for the life of me think what it is called!

I don't think white tape would quite have the same effect tho.

timidviper Sat 20-Apr-13 22:15:46

I think you can get self adhesive lead strip that you can apply to make a leaded window. Might look better than white tape.

QuizTeamAguilera Sat 20-Apr-13 22:13:33

Remember years ago, you could transform windows into little leaded panes using special tape?

I can't find this now but wondered whether white tape might be OK? I hate my boring windows but can't afford new ones.

Do any of you know of such a thing?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now