Talk

Advanced search

Mallorca-where shall we go?

(9 Posts)
NancyJoan Wed 06-Jun-18 22:06:32

Ohsuch, I think it worked out at £160 per person, including a booked seat and luggage etc, with Ryanair. not cheap-cheap, but cheap for school hols, at such short notice.

OP’s posts: |
Ohsuchaperfectday Wed 06-Jun-18 16:52:40

Op can you say how much flight was please.. I have been looking for ages.

Frosty66612 Wed 06-Jun-18 12:51:58

Porto Cristo is a fantastic resort with a beautiful beach and lots of nice restaurants and cafes and a harbour. I went there when I was 12 and had a blast

Sharptic Wed 06-Jun-18 12:50:22

That looks like a beautiful beach. We nearly booked port soller last time , might give it a try .

Sharptic Wed 06-Jun-18 12:49:15

I liked the Bahia camp de mar suites, Camp de Mar. There are two big hotels in the resort too but apart from that, it's a really small little town, the beach is pretty and it's not too far from the airport. Depends on what kind of holiday you like.

CAAKE Wed 06-Jun-18 12:47:29

Photo, sorry.

CAAKE Wed 06-Jun-18 12:46:19

You've inspired me to look back at our photos. This is the beach at Soller 😍

CAAKE Wed 06-Jun-18 12:42:07

Take the train to Port de Soller, it's absolutely beautiful. There's a great child friendly beach there too.

NancyJoan Wed 06-Jun-18 12:40:31

Just booked bargain flights to Palma for last week of Aug.

We've never been before, don't really know which resorts to look at. We are family of 2 adults, 12 year old DD, 9 year old DS. Want some nice shops and restaurants, somewhere pretty to walk/sit and have a drink. We'll either do SC, or half board somewhere, so would like to have nice places for easy lunches.

OP’s posts: |

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in