Last minute ski deals

(8 Posts)
Hairyhat Sat 03-Feb-18 21:35:17

It's a bit boring but I went into my local travel agents and they had a perfect deal from crystal. I had been thinking feted the same holiday by crystal themselves but it was a bit more expensive. I wanted ski school for us for 6 days as well as lift passes and ski hire AND accommodation and my travel agent managed to do it all for about £180 less. I'm happy.

OP’s posts: |
rookiemere Sat 03-Feb-18 17:38:57

Oh do spill the details - I love hearing about holiday bargains !

Hairyhat Fri 02-Feb-18 19:21:43

Thanks skilover! I've managed to get a good last minute deal through my local travel agency. Cheaper than I could find online so I'm really happy 😊

Skilover Fri 02-Feb-18 14:16:23

Sorry for late reply. Try calling Erna Low www.ernalow.co.uk. Is it half term you are looking for? Always best to call as there might be last minute cancellation that hasn't made it on to the website. Good luck!

Hairyhat Fri 02-Feb-18 10:31:56

Thanks both for your replies.

MargoLovebutter Fri 02-Feb-18 10:23:04

With half term coming up, I'd say you'll be lucky. You could try a local travel agent - sometimes they can find things that you can't online.

Matilda1981 Fri 02-Feb-18 10:21:59

Have a look at alpineanswers.co.uk - I found a really cheap Mark Warner holiday to val d’isere a few years ago (£500) in a fully catered chalet, flights and transfers which was pretty good value for val d’isere!!

Hairyhat Fri 02-Feb-18 10:19:04

Anyone got any recommendations for last minute ski holidays please?

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in