Advanced search

Messenger bag or Backback for uni - lol

(3 Posts)
Mistiek Thu 06-Aug-09 09:31:29

Hi all,

I know this will probably be a very trivial question...

I have a 17" laptop which I got for Uni (its a bit big but had the best specs for what I needed).

Now the issue is as I am studying nursing and wont constantly be at uni do I get a laptop back pack or messenger bag. Which will be more comforatble while at Uni....

I have no idea how much stuff I will have to have on any given day and dont want to land up looking like a clumsy fart carrying half my stuff because my bag is not the right type...

I know no one who has gone to Uni to shed some light on what kind of bag is needed....

Sorry if this is a daft question... hope no one minds hehe....

Mistiek Thu 06-Aug-09 15:23:34

clearly a daft question then? Sorry....... hehe

Smurfgirl Thu 06-Aug-09 15:26:52

You won't need to take your laptop to uni, just take a pad and some pens. I had carried things in a bag like this:,5,shop,accessorize,alldaybags,shoppers


Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now