Talk

Advanced search

A shove in the right direction please...

(1 Post)
Lozza83 Mon 14-Jul-08 22:45:18

Hi ladies,

ok, when my daughter goes to school i would like to study some complementary therapy courses and be qualified in a few things. Thing is to get on any of these courses i need to have 5 gcse's at grade a-c. well, i have 3 and thats not in the relevant subjects i need for my further studying. i got an A for dance and 2 C's for photography and graphics. Basically i need to study something which is the equivalent of like 3-5 gcses like maybe a nvq or an access course? I would preferably like to do something which has biology science in as that would help with the courses i'd like to do and i suppose that it should be something that has some english and maths in it too. I don't even know whether there is such course that conbines these subjects? I'd rather not retake my gcses again but if need be i will. If someone could kindly kick me in the correct direction i would really appreciate it. I am sooo confused!!

Thanks very much
Lauren xx

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now