Student finance help

(4 Posts)
Harryp0tter1234 Thu 24-Oct-19 07:09:19

Hi, I need some advice for student finance.
Unfortunately my partner and I have split up. I'm worried about my money that I will receive from student finance. If I live in a rented place by myself will I get the full amount loan because I have no income at all at the minute.

Thank you for any help

OP’s posts: |
Savingforarainyday Thu 24-Oct-19 07:11:54

Are you about to get student finance, or do you currently receive it?
Call student finance

Herja Thu 24-Oct-19 07:19:23

If you're in shared rented, you will get the full allowance.

As SOON as you have proof of separation (ring and ask what they want), send it. They've got a 6 week wait time for reassesment at the moment (strughling with them myself). Ask your uni about hardship funds for the mean time.

Harryp0tter1234 Thu 24-Oct-19 18:36:06

Thanks guys, I'm in contact with them so hopefully they'll be able to help to.
I'm already receiving student finance.
I'll ring them soon as I have proof and hopefully find out more.

Thanks again 😁

OP’s posts: |

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in