Talk

Advanced search

CIPD 7

(4 Posts)

MNHQ have commented on this thread.

London2020 Sun 18-Aug-19 21:12:23

Hi, Im having difficulty matching my MSc HRM syllabus to the CIPD syllabus, it is stressing me out and I would really appreciate any guidance. It is hard especially when my brain is foggy!!!

OP’s posts: |
JoMumsnet (MNHQ) Tue 20-Aug-19 09:47:02

Hi @London2020 - we're going to move this thread over to our Higher Education topic to see if anyone's around to answer your query.

London2020 Wed 21-Aug-19 14:37:52

Thank you

OP’s posts: |
BubblesBuddy Wed 21-Aug-19 15:51:43

Is the MSc accredited by CIPD? Some (many) MSc courses are not because they are academic. They are not designed to support experienced senior HR practitioners as the CIPD level courses are and therefore you wouldn’t expect the syllabus to be the same. CIPD should have a list of accredited Masters courses if you feel it’s necessary to check. Level 7 courses are listed by CIPD and they follow their syllabus. Without knowing which MSc it is, it’s difficult to check on MN but if your MSc is accredited, and is equivalent to Level 7, then it should say so in the prospectus. I would check with CIPD though.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »