Advanced search

Higher education

(2 Posts)
DebiDobbin Wed 19-Dec-18 21:17:37

My son is 17 and in higher education, can I take him out of college without getting fined?

OP’s posts: |
GCAcademic Thu 20-Dec-18 07:13:33

Probably best to post on the Further Education board. Higher Education = university.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »