Funding for mature students

(3 Posts)
EloiseMinch Tue 24-Jul-18 06:04:05

I want to do a masters but am 40+ and married. I did a 3 year undergraduate degree many years ago. Does anyone know if I might be eligible for a student loan to cover the fees?

OP’s posts: |
Lelleybells Tue 24-Jul-18 06:08:37

Hi I am 42 and am starting my masters in September. I have applied for a postgraduate student loan. You can also apply for a career development loan.

Lelleybells Tue 24-Jul-18 06:09:20

Sorry forgot to add... Go for it!

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in