Talk

Advanced search

CRM student accommodation

(4 Posts)
Imgettingdesparatehere Fri 04-Aug-17 09:07:41

Hello does anyone have DCs who have stayed or are going to a CRM students hall. I am struggling to find out what they need to take for the kitchen. Any advice welcome nothing on website about the equipment provided except the flat screen telly & I am off to Ikea today.

OP’s posts: |
Mxyzptlk Fri 04-Aug-17 09:09:30

Why not phone and ask?

Imgettingdesparatehere Fri 04-Aug-17 09:35:11

Sadly no answer but will be trying again later.

OP’s posts: |
Notsoskinnyminny Fri 04-Aug-17 11:54:42

DDs had 2 stoves, 2 fridges, a toaster and microwave. Her kitchen was really gross last year so she went out and bought her own washing up bowl and kept her pan, baking tray and teatowels in her room She's a slovenly slob so I was surprised when she complained about the state of it but you wouldn't have wanted to prepared food there. All her flatmates had the same plates from ikea so they wrote their initials on the bottom with a sharpie to minimise any fighting.

She was in CRM accommodation the whole time and they sorted out her final year's flat before she did her year abroad. The admin/maintenace staff were brilliant and any problems were quickly resolved.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »