Talk

Advanced search

If you're receiving a bursary from your university for child care when did you apply for it?

(2 Posts)
Ringaroundthemosey Mon 15-May-17 14:24:46

The college I'm applying at says you must apply by the end of May and you need to ask student services for an application services but I just spoke to a very young sounding man who frankly didn't sound sure at all. He says that deadline is for the 16/17 year and that I apply after I start for this year? Seems strange as you need to set up child care before then and have an idea on money. I asked him for the form and he wouldn't send it to me as I was hoping to just have a look myself.

WilliamsonJ Wed 17-May-17 09:24:42

If you already receive a NHS Bursary you will be sent a childcare allowance application form in May/June 2010.
Students due to begin training on or after the 1st of September 2020 will automatically get a childcare allowance application form as part of their Bursary application pack. Your childcare provider will have to complete a part of your childcare application form verifying the childcare costs you will incur.
lf you claim and receive any Bursary or allowance to which you are not entitled you will have to repay any monies owing.
Best regards, essay writer

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now