Talk

Advanced search

Looking for a good primary school in Harrogate

(6 Posts)
TazeenJK Tue 18-Apr-17 22:17:54

Hi everyone I'm new to this site and was hoping someone would help me with suggestions for a good primary school in Harrogate. My girls are 6 and 7 and we are moving from Ireland to Harrogate.
I am throughly confused and could really use ur advice.
I'm looking for a small school where the kids will get attention, my girls are shy and very upset about moving schools.
As you can imagine it's quite an upheaval in our lives at the moment.
Thank you very much for your help.

senua Wed 19-Apr-17 08:21:50

Hi. You've posted in the wrong section. This is Higher Education (University). You want Primary Education. Click on this to take you there.

senua Wed 19-Apr-17 08:23:54

Sorry. Did that sound blunt and unwelcoming.blush
You're welcome to post in HE but you're more likely to get relevant responses in Primary!

TazeenJK Wed 19-Apr-17 11:51:49

Thanks alot for sending me the right link to post my question. ..and u were fine..but the second msg was much appreciated...v sweet and thoughtful response....at this point in time I'm quite sensitive coz of the move ...so all extra kindness goes a long way ...😊Thankyou

JanetBrown2015 Wed 19-Apr-17 13:03:44

I think they are probably all pretty good as it's a nice area. I love Harrogate. My relative there pays school fees for a private grammar school in Leeds actually but obviously that just depends if you want that and can afford it.
www.gsal.org.uk/nursery-pre-prep/
www.gsal.org.uk/junior-school/

TazeenJK Sat 22-Apr-17 15:14:23

Thank you so much

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now