Advanced search

Best place to do the Access to HE diploma in health professions

(3 Posts)
AmandaWalter Wed 18-Jan-17 12:30:16

i am interested to take a diploma level 3 so i can get into uni as i don't have enough qualifications to get in... anyone suggest where i should take it... i'm from the east side of london / stratford. thank you! x

TuslisiaN Wed 18-Jan-17 12:39:55

Hi Amanda,

There's a lot of colleges offering this course in your area: Newham, Stratford College but this means you will need to attend in person so if you're working this may not be ideal.

There's also a private college well known as 'Harriet Ellis' they do this course and the advantage for choosing them is that they are the only college that allow you to do the whole course online accredited by aim awards as well so you will get the level 3 you're after at the end.

Good luck!

jordianasilver Wed 18-Jan-17 12:45:23

harriet ellis are top notch

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: