Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Chester uni dietetics

(3 Posts)
mirage937 Tue 01-Mar-16 18:12:27

Not sure If right place to post but dd applied for dietetics a course that not many places seem to offer she's applied to Nottingham, Plymouth , chester ,Cardiff met and leeds Beckett and Nottingham was going to be her first choice but on attending the interview she really disliked the campus and did not feel like she would enjoy living there, due to getting interviews from everywhere else she declined Plymouth as it seemed too far away.

So now deciding between chester, Cardiff met and Leeds Beckett with Chester her favourite from interviews , we plan to revisit but I can't seem to find much information about chester uni online even on student forums so if anyone has any advice/ infor on chester uni or dietetics or other uni's mentioned I would be very grateful

vurey Thu 03-Mar-16 11:33:16

Hi, there is a really good forum over at The Student Room which is just for Nutrition and Dietetics at the University of Chester. Hope this helps! smile

mirage937 Thu 03-Mar-16 16:43:16

Thanks so much I will show it to dd when she gets home

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now