Talk

Advanced search

If you/your dc had to get interviewed for a course

(9 Posts)
Magix Wed 05-Mar-14 20:00:18

How long after the interview did they get their decision through ucas ?

PurplePotato Wed 05-Mar-14 22:27:06

My DS had 5 interviews. For three of them he was told there and then. For one he had to wait a couple of weeks. And for the last one it took about seven weeks. Where is your DC applying? Have you been waiting long?

Magix Wed 05-Mar-14 23:19:08

Since yesterday blushblush it's for myself had an interview for mental health nursing and now I'm obsessing over it sad . Just wishful thinking that I'll hear soon but I doubt it I think I was one of the first interviewed .

PurplePotato Thu 06-Mar-14 07:43:49

Oh, good luck Magix - hope you hear really soon!

Theas18 Thu 06-Mar-14 12:03:48

Good luck Magix! I think it depends a lot on the course/uni. You can't generalise.

46direct Sat 08-Mar-14 19:24:06

Dd told on the day for 2
About a week for others
Dh (Nursing) found out about a month

littleballerina Sat 08-Mar-14 19:26:30

I'm 2nd year MHN. Think it was a couple of weeks.
Phone the uni and ask.

Good luck! It's a great course.

Kez100 Sat 08-Mar-14 20:50:49

4 interviews:

1st : conditional offer made in interview, UCAS change next working day, change to unconditional offer came in post two weeks later.
2nd : rejection - 5 working days to get to UCAS (knew it would be a rejection during interview - the whole room of people were completely miserable and the questioning odd and very negative)
3rd : rejection - 4 working days to get to UCAS (didn't know with this one - interview went well but very, very competitive entry)
4th : conditional offer made in interview and 3 working days to get to UCAS.

venturabay Sun 09-Mar-14 20:42:06

3 interviews (medicine): one week, one week, 5 months (for the least competitive by far!).

Good luck.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now