Advanced search

Returning to Social Work

(3 Posts)
mrselgar Tue 19-Nov-13 19:07:56

I have been a Social Worker for nearly 30 years, working with adults. I have just had a three year career break and need to complete 30 days supervised practice before I can re register. 15 days of this can be private reading.
Does anyone have any reading suggestions? I have no idea what legislation has changed in the last three years.
All help gratefully received.

sandripples Tue 19-Nov-13 20:49:54

How about the Health and Social Care Bill, plus all the SW competencies frame-work - that alone seems quite a read!

mrselgar Tue 19-Nov-13 20:59:02

Brilliant, thank you. I presume they will all be online.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now