Talk

Advanced search

Harris Westminster Sixth Form

(6 Posts)
ninamag Fri 01-Nov-13 23:08:22

Any one have any opinions? I am going to the open evening next week. If my dd got in she would be the first intake.

Clayhanger Thu 07-Nov-13 08:07:16

Also interested in hearing views on the sixth form. Ethos and aims sound great but do they even have a building yet?

ninamag, what were your thoughts following the open evening?

ninamag Thu 07-Nov-13 21:04:08

Open evening was great. Dd really wants to go... Not sure she will get in though.

camilamoran Fri 08-Nov-13 10:34:10

I looked on the website and there is a lot of marketing speak about aspirations etc. but I couldn't get much idea of how it is supposed to work. Will the pupils be taught partly by Westminster teachers or have access to their facilities, or is the input financial or as consultants? How will the admissions work - will they favour pupils already at Harris schools, for instance, or from particular boroughs?

sixthform220998 Sun 16-Nov-14 19:43:05

My son will start sixth form in Sept 2015. His current top two schools of choice are Holland Park and Harris Westminster.He/I would love some comments/guidance on HP and possible HW( which may be harder as it's new)

JeanneDeMontbaston Sun 16-Nov-14 22:51:03

You're in the wrong section and this is a zombie thread - better to start a new one.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now