Advanced search

University funding and xhs

(4 Posts)
Casey Thu 23-May-13 07:59:56

If you are divorced and remarried, whose income is relevant for applications for grants/fee reductions for university funding?
a) mum (parent child lives with)
b) dad (xh)
c) step-dad (who child also lives with)

alpinemeadow Thu 23-May-13 08:06:13

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

boomting Thu 23-May-13 13:25:57

Alpinemeadow is correct

Casey Thu 23-May-13 16:28:09


Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: