Talk

Advanced search

Don't laugh...but this might be a silly question!

(8 Posts)
CherryLip Tue 20-Sep-11 21:55:24

My DD is due to move into Halls this weekend. The cost includes a bedding package of duvet pillows duvet cover sheet and pillowcases....are these well used and laundered or new each year??

lovemydog Tue 20-Sep-11 22:00:15

cherry my DS moved into hall in Manchester last week. He paid £18 (I think) for a bedding pack consisting of duvet, pillow, duvet cover, pillowcase and sheet. It was all new, if not exactly John Lewis quality, but at that price you can't complain!

gingeroots Tue 20-Sep-11 22:01:19

Not a silly question !
I'd assume new ,surely ?

CherryLip Tue 20-Sep-11 22:08:52

I have no idea! Would like to think they are new even if not good quality as they only have to last a year!

gingeroots Tue 20-Sep-11 22:16:55

Sorry ,my reply wasn't very helpful smile.
Just wanted to sat that your question wasn't silly at all !
Hopefully someone with experience will come along soon and give a more definitive answer .

lovemydog Tue 20-Sep-11 22:21:59

cherry have just texted DS1's girlfriend at Sheffield. Like Manchester, bedding pack is new if not great quality. Don't know where your DD is going but I'd imagine that would be the case.

nickschick Tue 20-Sep-11 22:23:13

lovemydog .....my ds has started at manchester too - whats yours studying?

lovemydog Tue 20-Sep-11 22:28:08

Hi nick - physics. He's in Oak House - a bit basic but party central, it seems! What's your DS doing?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now