Talk

Advanced search

Anyone studying Human Biology SK277 through the OU?

(9 Posts)
Dalrymps Sat 17-Sep-11 21:10:42

Hi, I have signed up for the OU course Human Biology SK277. It starts 1st Oct and runs until June.

I eventually hope to train as a midwife but need to do a science subject to be able to apply for that. This is why I've chosen this course.

Anyway, I thought if there were any other mums on here studying the same course we could support each other and muddle through together smile

Dalrymps Sun 18-Sep-11 22:33:36

Bump

leothelioness Sun 18-Sep-11 22:35:22

I am not studying SK277 it right now but did it a couple of years ago, it is a fab course and I am sure you will love it. Good luck!

minipen Sun 18-Sep-11 22:37:22

There are quite a few OU students in the student parents forum, not sure if anyone is doing SK277 but I know 2 people who have done it & enjoyed it, good luck with it

Dalrymps Sun 18-Sep-11 23:54:07

Ah thanks ladies!grin

What is the student parents forum?

Dalrymps Mon 19-Sep-11 09:31:01

Bump

Just seen this, I am actually starting this course now! ... I haven't started the reading yet, but have bought a nice packet of highlighters so that counts, right?! grin

Is this your first module with the OU?

minipen Mon 19-Sep-11 13:25:57

highlighters and all stationery purchases count as studying and/or revision smile

Link to student parents is here www.mumsnet.com/Talk/student_parents

Dalrymps Mon 19-Sep-11 22:11:48

Ah thanks for the link minismile
boulevard Yes its my first OU module, I have done a degree but totally unrelated- design. When you say highlighters, is that for the textbooks? I take it we get to keep them?!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now