Talk

Advanced search

Anyone just started a level 3 certificate in "supporting Teaching and learning in Schools"?

(6 Posts)
gorionine Wed 31-Aug-11 12:11:50

Just had an enrolment interview. As I expected, I will not be able to start the course until January because my placement starts this September. I was told I would have to sit a numeracy and literacy test in December and I was wondering if any of you had already sat one and could explain to me what sort of level they are expecting and what the tests involves (not asking to have the exact questions more of a general thing like "they expect you to be ace at algebra" or "it is just primary school stuff" (I wishwink) so I can psychologically prepare myself?

gorionine Wed 31-Aug-11 14:43:54

anyone?

Valiant1 Wed 31-Aug-11 18:37:03

hi i have done mine they quite easy questions like measurement area etc if you go on the bbc website you can do the online practice test will look for the web site now and pass it on good luck i love my work xx

Valiant1 Wed 31-Aug-11 18:40:03

www.move-on.org.uk good luck hun xx

gorionine Wed 31-Aug-11 19:05:30

Oh thanks valant! this is really reassuring! And thank you so much for the link!

Valiant1 Wed 31-Aug-11 19:14:53

i enjoyed doing the on line tests hope they help you xx

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now