Talk

Advanced search

Note: This topic is for discussing highchairs. To find out which products have won Mumsnet Best, go to Reviews. If you want to buy or sell highchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

Best highchair for bad back

(3 Posts)
CZemalo Tue 26-Dec-17 19:35:50

Hi. I have arthritis pretty much everywhere and I have a 5 month old son who is already big and heavy (in 12 month clothes) and I’m starting to research highchairs. I have seen some good ones but no reviews mention ease of getting baby in and out, and ease of moving around. Those are top of my list of important features as on a bad day I know I’ll really struggle to get him in it.
I’d so appreciate any advice on which highchairs would suit me best. Thanks so much.

user1470028693 Tue 26-Dec-17 19:43:11

Have a look at the chicco pocket snack booster. The tray can be a bit stiff to get on but can be used without it up at the table. The oribel is also really easy to get baby in and out but might be a bit heavy to move around, alot more expensive too.

CZemalo Tue 26-Dec-17 21:08:35

Thanks so much I'll check them out x

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: