Talk

Advanced search

Note: This topic is for discussing highchairs. If you want to buy or sell highchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

Best baby walker

(5 Posts)
SleepForTheWeek Sun 26-Nov-17 21:34:48

DD2 is 5 months old and I've been given money from FiL to get her a baby walker (it's the only thing I can think of that she doesn't already have passed down from DD1!)

There are so many out there, and from reading reviews the constant 'negative' point is that the wheels don't swivel so turning is hard and it's also hard to manoeuvre on carpet.

Are there any walkers out there that have 4 swivelling wheels??

Or are there any you would recommend?

Doesn't have to be cheap - I've been given £100 although doesn't have to be all spent on the Walker.

Joel89 Fri 01-Dec-17 09:35:20

www.buggybaby.co.uk/mychild-coupe-baby-walker-p1244

DonnaPruMcCullough Tue 12-Dec-17 10:10:54

www.jane-uk.com/en/Jane-Formula-Kid-Babywalker/m-660.aspx

Hi there, try the JANE FORMULA KID baby walker....super safe and multi function....there is a video and description on the JANE UK site if the link above does not work...I used it for both my kids...really safe and does not go off steps etc.... I have compared it to others and love it..great quality.....hope this helps!

Chaosofcalm Tue 12-Dec-17 10:14:43

Baby walker, the kind that babies sit in are not recommended as they are not good for the hips.

I would get a push along walker instead.

Fragglewump Tue 12-Dec-17 10:19:15

I was about to say I think the professionals currently say no to baby walkers

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: