Note: This topic is for discussing highchairs. If you want to buy or sell highchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

Tripp trapp or Bloom Fresco

(4 Posts)
Clackalice10 Sun 06-Nov-16 21:52:06

Hi

I'm considering buying a high chair that can be used from birth so that baby can be higher up when I'm in the kitchen & out of way of dogs can anyone recommend the Stokke Tripp trapp chair or Bloom fresco??

AveEldon Mon 07-Nov-16 12:02:42

We have the tripp trapp with the newborn bucket seat and it's very useful having the baby high up at the table with everyone else

FurryGiraffe Mon 07-Nov-16 12:11:00

Agree with Ave. The Tripp Trapp is great. DS1 has had his since six months and is still using it at 3.5. We bought a second for DS2 and had the newborn set in it. He's really enjoyed sharing meals with us- and it means we could eat without holding a baby! He's now in the baby set. Even before he could sit independently, he had fantastic posture in the Tripp Trapp. DS1 still prefers his Tripp Trapp to an ordinary chair- so I presume he finds it comfier.

igglepigglegingin Mon 13-Feb-17 17:28:01

We had a Tripp Trapp with newborn attachment - great to keep away from animals and v cosy. We updated to highchair attachment at 4 months - tray is pricey but worth it!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now