Talk

Advanced search

Note: This topic is for discussing highchairs. To find out which products have won Mumsnet Best, go to Reviews. If you want to buy or sell highchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

High Highchair for worktop / breakfast bar height

(4 Posts)
ariroberts Wed 29-Jul-15 20:29:25

Hi all,

I've been searching the web looking for a highchair which is suitable for using with our breakfast bar. The ones that seem suitable out there are really expensive. We've seem the Bloom Fresco for around £370.

Our breakfast bar height is 90cm. Does anybody have any recommendations? Surely we're not the only ones who eat at breakfast bar height these days.

Thanks

Waggamamma Wed 29-Jul-15 22:58:04

Something like this might work?

philandteds.com/uk/Products/Feed/Lobster#.VblMRCVwbqA

unddah Wed 27-Sep-17 20:56:40

We have a Stokke Tripp Trapp and it is pretty huh sonit may be suitable for a breakfast bar? We love our Stokke but it is a little pricey but I think worth the money as its excellent for a new born all the way up to adulthood. It is also very robust and sturdy which for me is VERY important, especially if your child will be using it. You can check www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B005HIIQDS/ref=as_li_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1634&creative=6738&creativeASIN=B005HIIQDS&linkCode=as2&tag=mumsnetforum-21 OR goto www.unddah.com.

IWouldLikeToKnow Wed 27-Sep-17 21:02:46

I don't feel like the Tripp Trapp will work at a breakfast bar. It's just the right height for the regular table

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: