Talk

Advanced search

Note: This topic is for discussing highchairs. If you want to buy or sell highchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

Highchair that attaches to dining chair?

(4 Posts)
MummyBuzz Wed 07-Sep-11 19:30:49

We live in a very small cottage and are therefore looking for a travel style highchair that we can attach to one of our dining chairs for DD who we will be starting to wean in about 6 weeks time. I've seen the ones in mothercare but just wondered if anyone had used or seen any other styles?

Choufleur Wed 07-Sep-11 19:32:30

We had a plastic one from Toysrus which had a tray with it. With had a high chair too but tbh never used it and got rid of it fairly quickly as it took up so much space.

So long as they can sit unaided i found the booster seats fine.

TheShmoz Wed 07-Sep-11 19:36:25

I've got the mothercare one which lives at my mum's, (the plastic one with the tray that sits on a normal dining chair) it's pretty good actually.

You can get cheaper ones (in Argos I think) but they wouldn't have been sturdy enough for my little monkey boy.

bulby Wed 07-Sep-11 19:37:15

We never had a high chair, couldn't see the point in spending more when dd could just sit on one of our dining chairs. Also the booster chairs can be used if you visit people and can be used for years to make child high enough. The only thing to consider is that your chair may not fully tuck under the table when not in use if you have a booster on it

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now