Talk

Advanced search

Ballet of Lord of the Flies - AMP

(3 Posts)
Notaclimbingframe Wed 24-Sep-14 15:28:26

Hi, is there anyone out there who has seen and in particular taken their kids to see the new ballet by Adventures in Motion Pictures 'Lord of the Flies'? I've been given two tickets and thought to take my 9 year old daughter - who is a good reader but not sure if this would be too much even though no dialogue! All review of it in Manchester and Birmingham say 'great' and lots of boys who never danced before inspired by it as they auditioned at lots of schools. BUT being in it different to watching. Otherwise - will dig out a grown-up who likes ballet (not easy either!).
Thanks

julker Fri 30-Jan-15 21:32:47

I have seen it, would depend on your daughter really at that age. There were children there but would say it was mainly adults (afternoon appointment)

You are in for a treat though, its been modernised which kind of leaves a few questions open but other than that it was really impressive.

Easy to get the story without having any dialogue or needing to know the general story ahead of watching

julker Fri 30-Jan-15 21:34:06

Doh! Just seen the date on this, sorry I am not thinking straight tonight - full of germs!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: