I don't mean to sound ungrateful or anything!!

(13 Posts)
BeetleBugBaby Fri 02-Aug-13 18:36:16

New pack arrived today, they wisely this time sent 2 boxes with each bottle individually wrapped in bubble wrap so all intact. Please send my thanks to Cawston Press, and also tell me where I can buy them as they are bloody lovely (and DP keeps pinching the apple ones!) grin

BeetleBugBaby Mon 29-Jul-13 17:17:10

Ah there was really no need for that smile only one bottle smashed! But thanks for the quick reply, I really wasn't expecting anything smile

KateSMumsnet (MNHQ) Mon 29-Jul-13 17:09:15

Oh that was quicker than we thought - the lovely Crawston Press folk are sending another pack out to you!

KateSMumsnet (MNHQ) Mon 29-Jul-13 16:24:04

Oh no! So sorry about this beetlebugbaby - our Insight folks (the ones who ran the census) are looking into this now, although their contact who provided the prize is currently away, so it might be a while till we hear back. Will let you know when we do.

<kisses boo boo better>

SmellsLikeWeenSpirits Mon 29-Jul-13 16:00:29

Nope still none the wiser....

BeetleBugBaby Mon 29-Jul-13 15:50:48

Oh, oops it was a bumper pack of 'sparklers' from cawston press.

McBalls Mon 29-Jul-13 15:30:36

Urgh...my mind has decided that I'm looking at a pack of bottled beer cocooned in spiders webs.

Tell me I'm wrong please. Stupid mind.

TeamJesse Mon 29-Jul-13 15:29:57

It's broken bottles.

usualsuspect Mon 29-Jul-13 15:28:16

I can't work out what it is

usualsuspect Mon 29-Jul-13 15:27:10

What is it?

BeetleBugBaby Mon 29-Jul-13 15:27:02

I am not after anything of course but rather to draw attention that maybe you might want to consider another courier (fedex delivered this)

I also got a boo boo! grin

Obviously very grateful for the prize, just didn't expect to have to clear it up, I know it isn't MNHQ at fault, but I thought I'd let you know.

FeegleFion Mon 29-Jul-13 15:25:25

Eh? confused

BeetleBugBaby Mon 29-Jul-13 15:24:15

I took delivery of my census prize earlier on and as you can see, it was a bit uh, damaged.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now