Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

phoenix cards

(7 Posts)
stacijc Thu 04-Aug-05 17:04:18

Does anyone have a link for doing this? i keep hearing about it but i can't find it anywhere. i keep getting tarot cards in search results and something about usb thingumibobs

kid Thu 04-Aug-05 17:18:53

I was wondering what this was about to as a few people have mentioned it.

liandme Thu 04-Aug-05 17:21:23

/link{www.phoenix-trading.co.uk/phoenix cards}

mylittleyellowduck Thu 04-Aug-05 20:06:24

stacijc, have you considered books? instead - bigger mark up and they do great discounts for schools and libraries so big orders up for grabs. Especially with all this government literacy stuff in the press AND you get a whole library for your little ones!

jamboure Thu 04-Aug-05 20:31:55

what are phoenix cards?

Gillian76 Thu 04-Aug-05 20:36:27

I do Phoenix on a very part-time basis. The website doesn't have much info. You need to get an info pack from Phoenix (phone or email) or a trader (CAT me and I can send you one).

The cards are great and brilliant value for money. You can sell to friends and family, door-to-door, party plan, etc. I haven't really got into it as much as I could but it's "pocket money" as I see it. SOme people make a respectable part-time income from it and a few have even turned it into a full-time career. It's as much or as little as you want it to be and there are no sales targets or pressure to sell at all.

Good luck if you decide to go for it

stacijc Fri 05-Aug-05 13:16:42

I've emailed for a form....thanks Liandme for the link

Gillian i mailed b4 i saw ur post but thank you

yellow duck i have also asked for an usbourne info pack!!! I just want sometihng that will give me a little money to call my own now i am officially a SAHM (YIPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEE)

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now