Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

I've got a job!!!

(3 Posts)
CiaoLeoCiaoOllie Thu 14-Jul-05 17:13:24

I was in my local town centre this afternoon and remembered a cobblers/dry cleaners had a vacancy in the window a few weeks back for a part-timer but then the next day it had come out of the window so I assumed they found someone, but today I went in on the off-chance they still had the vacancy and they have, and I'm starting on Monday!!! It's a very small shop in a small town/village so there is only the owner who works there - and then on monday there will be me too! Its 10 hrs per week, Monday 10 - 3, then another day the same hours, but I forgot the other day he said! I am thinking of getting another job on 2 other days doing more shop work or something - will this be easy to find do u think?

mandymoo Fri 15-Jul-05 21:21:02

Good for you!! Not sure how easy it would be to find another job to fit in with this one but its always worth asking/looking around for something. YOu must feel pretty chuffed and with very good reason. Well done - you used some initiative and it paid off! I got myself a new pt job and starting on Wednesday - i will be thinking of you on Monday GOOD LUCK XX

CiaoLeoCiaoOllie Sat 16-Jul-05 12:34:57

Well done to u too MandyMoo!!! I will be thinking of u on Wednesday! Good luck to both of us!!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now