Talk

Advanced search

Avon Rep

(4 Posts)
togoornot Tue 23-Feb-10 21:44:08

Anyone done this? What was it like ? Did you make much money?

TIA

tiggergirl Wed 24-Feb-10 09:18:53

i did it for a year you don t make that much money maybe 50 a book which is every three week once i made a hundred it depends on how many people you can get orders from your first set of books they give you lots of books to get neighbours interested but if only a few and friends and family don t order as well then not worth it if lots want to order then your do well but your second set of books from then on you have to pay for so suggust if only a few you order one set which is 5 and just past them around every couple of days.

vitality Thu 11-Mar-10 11:17:47

Hi togoornot - just posted on your other thread (anon rep): I would highly recommend Phoenix trading greeting cards - a fantastic product which everyone needs lots of, all the time, and a great company too. Have a look here and let me know if you want more info!

You make money on selling the cards and if you want to build a team, then you can really make your own business out of it!

TobyPoby Sun 29-May-11 17:13:48

Hummm I believe cosmetics are much easier to sell than cards as they are a repeat product...a birthday may come once a year whereas you take a bath almost every day hehe

you can read more about Avon here...

www.mybignetwork.uk.com

There is lots of useful info and resources on this site

Good Luck

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now